- Easy to use liquid plant food dripper – no measuring or mixing required
- Suitable for indoor orchids
- Push, feed and forget - To use the dripper, simply snip off the tip of the dripper and insert into the potting mix of your pot plant
- Each dripper contains the right NPK balance to feed your plant for 4 weeks (even if the dripper empties sooner)
Ready to use liquid plant food drippers, specially formulated to help you easily feed your indoor orchids. Yates Thrive Indoor Orchids Liquid Plant Food Drippers provides a gentle feed for healthy leaves and flowers. Each dripper contains the right NPK balance to feed your indoor orchids for 4 weeks. To use the dripper, simply snip off the tip of the dripper and insert into the potting mix of your pot plant.
5 drippers x 30ml
NPK 0.025: 0.007: 0.026 plus blend of 6 trace elements
Effective NPK for Indoor Orchids – no need to dilute
How to Use
Directions for use:
- Water pot before inserting dripper.
- Carefully snip off the tip of the dripper as indicated by the cut line. Do not cut into the upper wide tube area.
- Insert dripper at the edge of the pot. Do not insert right next to plant stem.
- For large pots, 40 cm and larger, use 2 drippers.
- Replace every month.
TIP: Write the start date on the dripper so you know when to feed next!
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight, ideally between 6 and 35*C.