A ready to use insecticide that kills scale, aphids, caterpillars, leafhoppers, mealybug, thrips, whitefly, mites, ants and sooty mould.
- Can be used on indoor and outdoor plants including citrus, roses and other ornamentals
- Contains an effective combination of low toxic Pyrethrum and White Oil
20 g / L Petroleum Oil 0.3 g / L Pyrethrins 1.2 g / L Piperonyl Butoxide
How to Use
Directions for Use
Shake well before using. Keep agitated during use. Spray thoroughly, including undersides of foliage as soon as insect pests appear. Repeat weekly (except citrus) if required.
- DO NOT spray when shade temperatures are expected to exceed 30°C.
- DO NOT spray when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT spray under windy conditions or if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Certain plants such as ferns, African violets and palms are sensitive to oil sprays. Test on a small sample first if in doubt.
- DO NOT apply to young seedlings or very soft young growth.
- DO NOT spray directly onto humans, exposed food or food utensils. Cover fish tanks before using.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- WITHHOLDING PERIOD is one day before harvest. Wash all edibles thoroughly before consumption.
Storage & Disposal
Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets. DO NOT store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
This product must be used strictly as directed. ®Yates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a failure to strictly follow the directions for use.