All in one insecticide, fungicide and miticide for controlling pests & diseases on roses and ornamental plants.
- Systemic control of black spot, powdery mildew and rust
- Kills aphids, thrips, caterpillars, budworm, whitefly and mites on roses and ornamentals
- Works via contact and stomach action
- Available as a 750mL & 3litre ready-to-use trigger spray
Tau-fluvalinate and Myclobutanil
How to Use
Directions for Use
Shake well before using.
Roses (All Types) & Other Ornamentals (Shrubs, Flowering Annuals & Perennials)
Pest or Disease - Aphids, caterpillars, thrips, two-spotted mite, whitefly, powdery mildew, rust. Black Spot on roses only.How to Apply - Spray all foliage thoroughly, including the undersides of foliage. Commence spraying when new shoots emerge in spring or at first sign of insects or disease. Repeat at 14 day intervals if required. Two-spotted mites may require more frequent applications.
- DO NOT apply if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- DO NOT apply when shade temperatures are 30 degrees higher.
- DO NOT spray when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT apply on or around food or animal feed crops.
- May be toxic to fish and aquatic organisms.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
Storage & Disposal
Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets. DO NOT store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126