A concentrated lawn fertiliser that provides dual benefits of fast acting nutrients and slow release organics which mean you feed more lawn using less. This concentrated formula is double the strength of the original Dynamic Lifter Lawn Food with added potassium to promote healthy, strong lawns to help crowd out weeds and improve disease resistance.
- Reduced odour
- Boosted level of nitrogen to green lawns fast
- Slow release organic nutrients
- Ideal for all Lawn types including Buffalo (can be used on new Lawns)
- Promotes healthy soil
- 5kg feeds 175m2
NPK 9: 0.7: 4.5 Plus sulphur (S) 8.5% and calcium (Ca) 1.5%
How to Use
Directions for Use
Yates Reduced Odour Dynamic Lifter Concentrated Lawn Food is ideal to use on all types of lawn,including buffalo. Always water well after application.As a guide, one adult handful holds about 70g.One cupful holds about 140g.
Spread about 70g per 2.5 square metres or 2.8kg per 100 square metres of lawn. Apply once in Spring, in early summer and again in early autumn. Spread evenly across the lawn surface and water in well after application. To avoid collecting fertiliser in the mower catcher, wait one week after fertilising before mowing the lawn.
Planting New Lawns From Seed
Spread about 50g per square metre or 5kg per 100 square metres. Apply evenly and incorporate into the top 10cm of the soil prior to seeding. Water soil prior to seeding, and keep newly-sown areas well watered.
Establishing New Lawns from Turf
Apply to prepared soil at 50g per square metre. Alternatively you can apply Yates Dynamic Lifter Turf Starter – composted manure pelletised with water storage crystals that help retain moisture at the root zone to aid establishment.
- Do not use in areas of ruminant grazing
- This product may be harmful to pets, especially dogs, if consumed. Avoid heaping as this may attract dogs
- Cultivate into the surface and water well to help prevent dogs consuming
- Store away from dogs. If dogs consume this product, contact your veterinary surgeon immediately
- DO NOT apply when maximum temperature is expected to reach above 30°C or if the lawn is suffering moisture stress
- This product contains restricted animal material – DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE, SHEEP, GOATS, DEER OR OTHER RUMINANTS
- May raise pH over time, so care may be needed with alkaline soils.