- Low toxic
- Based on natural pyrethrum daisy extract
- Fast knockdown of pests
- Non residual
- Easy-to-use trigger pack – no mixing required, no mess
Kills a wide range of insect pests on vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, ornamentals and indoor plants.
1.2g/L Piperonyl Butoxide
How to Use
Directions for use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. DO NOT use when shade temperatures are near 30°C or higher, or when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
HOW IT WORKS
Pyrethrins are fast-acting knockdown insecticides, working via contact action.
Piperonyl Butoxide prevents the insect detoxifying pyrethrin and accelerates the rate of knockdown.
Ineffective if not sprayed under the foliage where insects may occur, or if rain follows shortly after spraying
NOTE: Pyrethrin is degraded by sunlight and has no residual effect. It decomposes rapidly in the environment
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO GET INTO DRAINS, SEWERS, STREAMS OR PONDS.
- DO NOT use when shade temperatures are near 30°C or higher, or when plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT apply to young seedlings and delicate indoor plants such as African violets and Maidenhair ferns
- DO NOT apply to vegetables or fruit trees less than one day before harvest.
- STORAGE & DISPOSAL: Store in the closed original container in a cool dry place out of reach of children and pets. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
- FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
- LIABILITY: This product must be used strictly as directed. ®Yates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a failure to strictly follow the directions for use.