Yates® Possum Repellent Spray helps protect your precious plants by deterring possums from browsing on sprayed plants. Since the susceptibility of different plants varieties can vary it is recommended to test the product on a small number of plants first in order to assess the level of plant safety.
- Contains a special combination of ingredients that help reduce possums browsing on plants.
- Lasts for up to 7 days or more with regular re-treatment.
- Can be used on ornamental and edible plants and has only a 1 day withholding period.
- The formulation was developed by Professor Lynne Selwood and is protected by a patent granted to the University of Melbourne.
Pyrethrum Piperonyl Butoxide Paraffin Oil The patented formulation contains ingredients which repel possums and help reduce feeding damage.
How to Use
Directions for Use
Spray plants thoroughly, particularly new growth. Reapply every 7 days or after rain. Retreatment timing can be extended as possum behaviour changes.SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. DO NOT use when shade temperatures are near 30°C or higher, or when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.Apply late afternoon or early evenings as most possum activity occurs at night. Repeat treatment may be required following significant rain.
- DO NOT pick edible plants for 1 day after spraying. Yates Possum Repellent Spray has been tested on a range of different plants. Since the susceptibility of different plants varieties can vary it is recommended to test the product on a small number of plants first in order to assess the level of plant safety. CAUTION: Avoid spraying flower petals directly as marking may occur. DO NOT spray directly on humans, pets, exposed food, food preparation areas or food utensils. Cover fish tanks before using. Toxic to aquatic life. DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds. Store in the close original container in a cool dry place out of reach of children and pets.