Yates Nature's Way Organic Weed Killer is certified for use in organic gardening and controls a wide range of weeds and grasses around the home and garden.
- Visible symptoms on some weed species after 1 hour
- Full organic certification – Australian Certified Organic (ACO) and approved for organic gardening
- Controls a wide range of common weeds and grasses including dandelion, clover, broadleaf weeds, algae and moss
- Non residual in the soil – replanting can occur 7 days after spraying
- Clove oil-based to give fast visual burn-down of weeds
- Available in a ready to use formulation
- Other Sizes Available
40.4 g / L Acetic Acid 40.4 g / L Clove Oil
How to Use
Directions for Use
DO NOT spray if rain is likely within 2 hours.DO NOT water for at least 24 hours after application.For best results, apply on a warm, sunny day to young weeds with dry foliage.DO NOT remove treated weeds until competely died off.DO NOT apply in windy conditions.Results may take longer on certain tough mature weeds or weeds in deep shade.Repeat applications may be necessary on mature weeds.
- DO NOT spray if rain is likely within 2 hours
- DO NOT water for at least 24 hours after application
- DO NOT remove treated weeds until completely died off
- DO NOT apply in windy conditions.