- Yates Lawn Seed Repair is a premium lawn seed blend of couch, fescue and fast germinating rye grasses, as well as slow release lawn fertiliser specially formulated to repair bare or patchy lawn areas
- Special blend will help thicken up any bare areas, bringing life back to your lawn
- The slow release fertiliser assists with the growth of new seedlings as they start to develop and establish, while also encouraging existing lawn to strengthen and grow
- The pack also contains bentonite, a natural wetting agent, to assist with holding moisture to aid seed germination
Perennial Ryegrass 50% by seed count Annual Ryegrass 40% by seed count Creeping Red Fescue 5% by seed count Unhulled Couch 5% by seed count Blend contains 20% (by weight) slow release lawn food (22% Nitrogen, 5% Potassium, 2% Iron), 30% (by weight) Bentonite, a granular soil improver
How to Use
Directions for Use
- Keep ALL traffic (including dogs) off the area until the lawn is well established
- Keep the newly sown lawn damp at all times by watering regularly with a fine mist spray. May require watering several times a day in hot or windy conditions
- Lawn should first be mown when it reaches 10cm in height and then gradually reduce to a minimum of 5cm.
- To prevent staining, sweep any split product from driveways and paths back on the lawn before watering.