- Convenient, ready to spray, hose-on product
- Concentrated formula covers 150m2
- High level of nitrogen plus iron for rapid greening
- Added potassium to promote strong, healthy grass to improve resistance against wear and disease
- Suitable for all lawns types including Buffalo
- Greening up your lawn has never been easier or quicker
A fast acting liquid fertiliser promoting a lush, green, healthy lawn in days.
NPK 25: 0: 5
Plus iron (Fe) 0.25%
How to Use
Directions for use
Water lawn and measure lawn area prior to application.
Apply the contents of this bottle over 75 square metres.
Water lawn again thoroughly 24 hours after application.
How to apply
Shake the pack well before applying.
Connect hose to hose-on applicator. You will need to have a click-on hose connector.
Lift plastic flap at front of applicator.
Turn on the tap using low to moderate water pressure. Water mixes automatically with concentrate in the proper ratio.
Walk and spray lawn at a steady pace whilst sweeping the spray in a back and forth arc.
Contents should be emptied within 2 minutes of spraying depending on water pressure (avoid using high water pressure as contents will disperse quicker). Overlap treated areas slightly. Keep bottle upright; do not point at the ground.
Close plastic flap to prevent spillage of any unused product before storing. Always store product upright.
For optimal greening results within 2 days, ensure “Directions for Use” and “How to apply” instructions above are followed as directed.
To maintain a lush, green lawn, re-apply product as necessary through active growing seasons, typically spring through to autumn.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
- Do not apply at temps over 30°C.
- Do not apply to lawns under 6 months old.