- Helps neutralise the effect of alkaline soaps and detergents on soil pH
- Contains a biocide to help kill unwanted microbes in greywater
- Added nitrogen and potassium to create a balanced fertiliser to feed plants and lawns and encourage healthy growth
- Contains chelated iron to promote deep green foliage and lawns
- Added calcium to help reduce potential negative effects of greywater on soil quality
- Concentrated formula – 1L of Yates Greywater Fertiliser can treat up to 500L of greywater
Yates Greywater Fertiliser has been specially formulated to add missing nutrients to laundry, bath and shower greywater, so that it can be used to feed home garden plants and lawns.
NPK 15: 0: 4
How to Use
Directions for use
Always dilute into greywater before use. 1 capful = approximately 40 mL. Apply the mixed product at a rate of 2 L mix per m2.
Collect laundry and bathroom greywater in a bucket, tub or watering can and then add 20 – 40mL of Yates Greywater Fertiliser for every 10 L of greywater, and then apply around non-edible plants every 2 to 4 weeks. (Always refer to label).
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Only use NP laundry detergents when using greywater on phosphorus-sensitive native plants.
To avoid damaging plant foliage, apply directly around the root zone. Use a small amount of tap water to wash greywater from leaves.
Do not allow children and pets to play on treated lawn for 24 hours.
Always use greywater within 24 hours and follow local council and state guidelines on using greywater.
DO NOT apply to edible plants.
DO NOT allow children and pets to play with greywater.
Product may stain hard surfaces like paths and decks.
Causes serious eye damage and mild skin irritation. May be harmful when swallowed. Wear waterproof nitrile gloves, protective eyewear and clothes. Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes and skin. Always wash hands and affected parts on contact. Avoid release into the environment.
Always keep in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets.