- Patented formula. Contains an UV inhibitor that helps reduce potential leaf burn during hot weather
- Works by smothering the insects
- Ideal for controlling citrus leaf miner. Ideal as a winter clean up spray for scale and mites
- Easy to use
- Ready to use - No mixing required, no mess, no waste
- High quality trigger spray with jet or spray
For control of citrus leaf miner, scales, mites, mealy bug, aphids and white fly on citrus, grapes, pome and stone fruit, roses, indoor and outdoor ornamentals.
20g/L Petroleum oil
Plus UV inhibitors
How to Use
Directions for use
- Shake well before using. Keep bottle agitated during use. Spray foliage to the point of run off.
- DO NOT use if temperatures exceed 32°C, (35°C for citrus) or when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT spray more than 4 times per season
PLANT PEST - HOW TO APPLY
Citrus leafminer Spray every 5-14 days as required during growth flush periods (usually Summer & Autumn). Start spraying when new growth is approx. 4cm long. Ensure that all immature leaves are sprayed on both sides.
Red scale Apply in December and / or February – March
White wax scale, Pink wax scale Apply December / early January
Black scale Apply mid December / early January. Repeat in February.
Soft brown scale Apply January / April.
Grapevine scale May be controlled by spraying the dormant vines in winter, preferably after pruning.
Roses, Indoor and Outdoor Ornamentals
Scale, Aphids, White Fly (NOT QLD), Mealy Bugs Apply as required.
Stone Fruit (eg. peaches, plums, apricots), Pome Fruit (eg. apples, pears)
San Jose scale, Oyster Shell Scale, Spider Mites Apply during dormant period up to green tip (pome fruit) or bud swell (stone fruit).
WITHHOLDING PERIOD: DO NOT PICK EDIBLE FRUITS FOR 1 DAY AFTER SPRAYING
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
DO NOT spray on Glen Retreat mandarins.
DO NOT apply for at least one month after spraying with Lime Sulphur or Sulphur.
DO NOT use on delicate plants such as ferns, mosses,seedlings or on flowers.
Avoid spraying directly onto bromeliads or palms.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL:
Store in the closed original container in a cool dry place out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.
LIABILITY: This product must be used strictly as directed. ®Yates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a failure to strictly follow the directions for use.