- Can also be used on indoors plants & daphne
- Child resistant cap
- Easy to use measure pack
For control of scales, aphids, mealybugs, mites and citrus leafminer on citrus, other fruit trees, roses and ornamentals.
820g/L Petroleum Oil
How to Use
Directions for use
Dilute as per instructions, depending on plant type. Thoroughly cover upper and lower surfaces of foliage.
|PLANT||INSECT||RATE||HOW TO APPLY|
|Deciduous fruit trees and roses||Scale, aphids, mites and mealy bugs.||20mL per L of water||Apply in winter after pruning & before bud burst or at other times when pests occur.|
|Citruss trees||Citrus leaf miner||2.5 – 10mL per L of water||At intervals of 5 to 14 days when young flush
growth is present.
|Red, white wax and other scales||20mL per L of water||Spray when pests appear. Repeat after 4 weeks.
Avoid spraying citrus in late autumn or winter.
|Indoor plants, ornamental shrubs||Scale insects, mealy bugs, spider mites.||20mL per L of water|
|Daphne||10mL per L of water|
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
How to prepare
- Remove measure cylinder from side, then child proof cap from top of bottle.
- Pour 20mL volumes into measure cylinder and mix with required amount of water. Repeat as required.
- Rinse out measure before placing back onto bottle. DO NOT combine with carbaryl, lime sulphur or other sulphur-containing sprays. Note: Spray must thoroughly cover upper and lower leaf surfaces. Dead scale may remain on the plant for a few weeks after spraying.
- DO NOT spray when temperatures are near 35°C, or above.
- DO NOT pick edible crops for 1 day after spraying.
- Certain plants and plant varieties are sensitive to oil sprays. Test on a small sample first if in doubt.
- Avoid spraying citrus in late autumn or winter.