- Combination of two selective weedkillers, which allows a broad spectrum of weeds to be controlled
- Economical – 500mL treats more than 330m2 of lawn
- Child resistant cap
- Easy to use measure bottle
Controls bindii, clover and other broadleaf weeds such as dandelions in many types of lawns.
How to Use
Directions for use
Watering can: Mix 15ml in 5L of water and apply over 10 square metres.
Use a watering can with sprinkle bar attachment and/or a coarse garden sprayer.
Pressure sprayer: Mix 75ml in 5L of water and apply over 50 square metres.
Do not mow for 7 days before or after application.
Apply when weeds are actively growing and rain is not expected.
DO NOT apply to buffalo lawns, new lawns less than 3 months old, lippia, dichondra, Strawberry clover, and other non-grass lawns and Durban grass lawns.
Poor results could be due to:
i) Applying when weeds are not growing actively;
ii) Watering or rainfall within 12 hours after application.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- DO NOT apply to lawn if soil is dry, conditions are very hot (greater than 30°C) or if lawn is suffering any other sort of stress (e.g. fertiliser burn)
- DO NOT apply if rain is expected within 24hrs
- DO NOT spray on windy days, avoid spray drift onto wanted plants
- DO NOT apply to foliage or near roots of trees, shrubs or plants
- DO NOT apply to new lawns less than 3 months old or clover lawns
- Keep pets away until lawn has dried
- DO NOT use more than recommended rate or long term damage could result
- DO NOT use on buffalo lawns
- Lawn area must be measured first to ensure correct amount of product is applied.