Yates Lawn Fertiliser, is a premium lawn fertiliser that contains fast acting nutrients for a thick green lawn. The fast acting formulation is ideal for all lawn types, promoting a healthy lawn.
- Contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Iron and Magnesium.
- Contains essential nutrients to help crowd out.
- Ready to use and easy to apply liquid hose on formula.
- 2L feeds 150m2
NPK: 13: 0: 4 + Fe
How to Use
Directions for Use
Spring to early Winter, applying every 4-8 weeks.
How to Apply
If needed, water the lawn and measure the area before application. Shake bottle well before applying. Connect the hose to the hose-on applicator. You will need to have a click-on hose connector. Lift plastic flap at front of applicator. Turn on the tap using moderate to high water pressure. Water mixes automatically with the concentrate in the proper ratio. Walk and spray lawn at a steady pace while sweeping the spray back and forth. Keep bottle upright, do not point directly at the ground. After use, close flap to prevent spillage. Always store upright. Application Rate Apply contents of this bottle over 150 square metres.
- To avoid burning, do not apply if the maximum temperature exceeds 30 degrees or if the lawn is suffering moisture stress.
- This product must be used as directed, Yates will not be liable for any loss arising from a failure to strictly follow the directions for use.