- Easy to use On/Off switch
- Selectively kills the most common broadleaf weeds in lawns, including bindii, clover, dandelions and thistles
- Contains nitrogen and iron to promote a lush deep green lawn
- Safe for buffalo & other common lawn types. A safer option if you’re unsure what lawn type you have
There’s a reason you chose a buffalo grass lawn. Hard-wearing and slow growing, they provide dense textured lawns that are drought-tolerant, low maintenance and water efficient. Not only that, but they’re a lush green colour, and soft to walk on. It doesn’t get much better when it comes to lawns.
Although buffalo grasses are more weed resistant than other varieties, it’s almost impossible to completely stop some broadleaf weeds such as dandelions, clover and thistles from growing. Enter Yates Buffalo PRO Weed n Feed Hose-On. It’s especially formulated to control weeds in buffalo grass, which is more susceptible to herbicides than other varieties of grass such as Couch, Kikuyu or Queensland Blue.
Yates Buffalo PRO Weed n Feed Hose-On is designed for the selective control of large areas of bindii and many broadleaf weeds in buffalo grass, without destroying the grass itself. You’ll see visible weed control within a few weeks on broadleaf weeds that haven’t flowered yet.
The liquid formula doesn’t need mixing or diluting; all you need to do is attach it to a hose and start spraying. It also contains a fertiliser containing iron and nitrogen to promote strong root growth, and help the grass maintain its rich, green colour.
Give your buffalo grass the care it deserves.
Easy to use, liquid hose on that kill weeds and feeds lawns at the same time. Specially formulated for use on buffalo lawns. Selective control of bindii and most broadleaf weeds in lawns, with added fertiliser for healthy green lawn growth.
How to use
MCPA and Bromoxynil are plant hormones which are absorbed by foliage and translocated to roots. The weed is forced into excessive disordered growth which leads to gradual curling and yellowing and then death of the weed within 4 weeks.
Directions for use
Follow label directions. Apply when weeds are actively growing and rain is not expected. Apply 2.4 litres over 120 square metres. Alternatively 400ml may be diluted to 9 litres of water and applied over 20 square metres using a watering can and sprinkle bar (Dilutes 1 in 30 out of sprayer).
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- DO NOT use on Lippia, Dichondra, Durban grass, Strawberry clover or ST variety buffalo lawns and new lawns less than 3 months old
- Before application onto new varieties of Buffalo grass, test on a small area first
- DO NOT apply to lawn if soil is dry, conditions are very hot (greater than 30°C) or if lawn is suffering any other sort of stress (e.g. fertiliser burn)
- DO NOT apply if rain is expected within 24hrs
- DO NOT spray on windy days, avoid spray drift onto wanted plants
- DO NOT apply to foliage or near roots of trees, shrubs or plants
- DO NOT allow children and pets to enter treated areas until spray has dried
- DO NOT feed treated grass clippings to poultry, livestock, or use to mulch plants
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds
- DO NOT use this container for any other purpose.
Yates 10kg Buffalo PRO Weed 'n' Feed Granular