- Suitable for use on buffalo lawns
- Selectively controls bindii, clover, jo-jo, catsear, cudweed, dandelion, plantains, thistles, creeping oxalis, capeweed, creeping buttercup, fleabane
- Also safe to use on kikuyu, couch, Qld blue, couch, bent, fescue, paspalum and ryegrass lawns
- In a new 250ml plastic bottle with a child resistant cap
- 250ml concentrate that treats 415m
Kills bindii, clover and other broadleaf weeds in buffalo, kikuyu, couch and other common grass lawns.
How to Use
Directions for use
DO NOT apply in windy conditions, or if rain is expected within 24 hours.
DO NOT apply if shade temperatures are expected to exceed 30ºC within a 72 hour period.
DO NOT apply when soil is dry and lawn is suffering from moisture stress.
DO NOT mow or fertilise for 7 days before or after application.
|Established home garden buffalo except ST varieties), couch, kikuyu, Qld blue couch, bent, fescue, paspalum and ryegrass lawns||Bindii, clover, jo-jo, catsear, cudweed, dandelion, plantains, thistles, creeping oxalis, capeweed, creeping buttercup, fleabane..||SPRAY:
30mL per 5 – 10L of water per 50m2.
|WATERING CAN + SPRINKLE BAR:
30mL per 10-20L of water per 50m².
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THE LABEL UNLESSAUTHORISED
Active constituents: 200g/L BROMOXYNIL present as n-octanoyl ester, 200g/L MCPA present as the ethyl hexyl ester.
SOLVENT: 343g/L HYDROCARBON LIQUID
How to apply
Measure lawn area before application. Apply evenly over the area to be treated while weeds are actively growing. Weeds will die slowly; effects may take up to 3 weeks to appear. Repeat applications after 3 to 4 weeks may be necessary to control advanced weeds or certain types of clover. Slight browning of grass may occur under hot conditions.
How to prepare
Half fill sprayer or watering can with water, add the required amount of product, agitate thoroughly then add the remainder of the water. Do not mix more than is needed. Wash equipment thoroughly after use.
- DO NOT use on Lippia, Dichondra, Durban grass, Strawberry clover or ST variety buffalo lawns and new lawns less than 3 months old
- Before application onto new varieties of Buffalo grass, test on a small area first
- Product is poisonous if absorbed by skin contact, inhaled or swallowed
- Will irritate the eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- Do not inhale vapour or spray mist. Repeated exposure may cause allergic disorders.
- When opening the container, preparing and using spray, wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist, a washable hat, elbow length PVC gloves and face shield or goggles
- If product gets in eyes, wash it out immediately with water
- After use and before eating, drinking or smoking, wash hands, arms and face thoroughly with soap and water
- After each day’s use wash gloves, face shield or goggles and contaminated clothing separately.