- Prevents diseases entering into the plant
- Controls leaf curl in peaches and nectarines
- Also controls common diseases on vegetables and black spot on roses
- Only 1 day withholding period
Prevents fungal diseases such as Leaf curl of peaches and nectarines and leaf spot and rust on ornamentals and vegetables.
How to Use
Mix 10 or 20g in 1 litre of water. Stir mixture before application. Apply when disease first appears and repeat every 10 days or so as required. However, for fruit trees it is essential to spray at special times as stated in directions.
Click here for product instructions and application rates
Poor results could be due to:
- Uneven or insufficient coverage.
- Incorrect timing of spray.
- Rain following shortly after spraying.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- DO NOT apply later than 1 day before harvest.
- Read safety directions before use.