- Controls fruit flies, including Queensland fruit fly & Mediterranean fruit fly
- Can be used on fruit trees, vines, nuts, trees, vegetables and ornamentals
- Suitable for use around the family garden, it's perfect to use on home grown product
- The benefit of no withholding period means you don't have to wait to eat fruit, simply wash before eating
Yates Nature’s Way Fruit Fly Control attracts and kills common fruit fly species. For fruit, vegetables & ornamentals. A protein and sugar based bait, Nature's Way Fruit Fly Control works by attracting fruit fly from several metres away and killing them when they ingest the treatment. Spinosad, derived from naturally occurring bacteria, effectively controls common fruit fly. Controlling fruit fly during early stages of life helps break the lifecycle.
Plus protein and sugar based bait
How to Use
Directions for use
WHEN TO APPLY:
Start applying as soon as fruit flies are present and fruit is at a susceptible stage (at very early fruit set, well before fruit changes colour).
Mix 40mL Yates Nature’s Way Fruit Fly Control with 260mL water in a trigger bottle ( this is enough to treat 6 trees or plants).
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply as either a band or a spot spray to the trunk or lower foliage of 6 trees or plants, using large droplets. Repeat weekly, re-applying sooner if there has been rain.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- DO NOT mix more than required.
- DO NOT apply if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- DO NOT spray when shade temperatures exceed 30C.
- DO NOT spray when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT apply directly onto fruit.
- Will irritate the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use.
- DO NOT spray on plants in flower if bees are active. Once the spray had dried, foraging bees will not be affected.