Yates Home Pest Indoor Fruit Fly trap comes with 2 traps and a lure. It lures & kills drosophila melanogaster (commonly known as vinegar flies or indoor fruit flies) that are often spotted near fruit bowls, indoor bins and kitchen sinks. It does NOT control QLD or Mediterranean outdoor fruit flies, fungas gnats or common household flies. It uses a food-based, pesticide-free liquid lure that lasts up to 45 days. Trapped flies can’t escape to continue breeding.
- Lures and kills indoor fruit flies. Trapped flies can't escape to continue breeding
- Lasts up to 45 days
- Designed in the shape of an apple
- Built-in window allows for monitoring of lure levels
- Uses a food-based, pesticide-free liquid lure
How to Use
Directions for Use
1. Place traps upright on solid surface and remove cap from lure bottle.2. Insert lure bottle tip into centre hole of trap. Empty half (15mL) of bottle into each trap.3. Place the traps in areas where vinegar flies have been seen. Place the traps where they will NOT be disturbed or tipped.4. Discard the traps after 45 days of use.For best results rotate location every 24 hours between kitchens, bins, near sinks and kitchen counters, traps are NOT reusable.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.Do NOT place in exposed areas accessible to children and pets.May irritate the eTRUE. Avoid contact with eTRUE and skin. Wash hands after use.For emergencies only, call 1800 220 770 (ALL HOURS).