- Lures and kills indoor fruit flies. Trapped flies can't escape to continue breeding
- Lasts up to 45 days
- Designed in the shape of an apple
- Built-in window allows for monitoring of lure levels
- Uses a food-based, pesticide-free liquid lure
Yates Home Pest Indoor Fruit Fly trap comes with 2 traps and a lure. It lures & kills drosophila melanogaster (commonly known as vinegar flies or indoor fruit flies) that are often spotted near fruit bowls, indoor bins and kitchen sinks. It does not control QLD or Mediterranean outdoor fruit flies, fungas gnats or common household flies. It uses a food-based, pesticide-free liquid lure that lasts up to 45 days. Trapped flies can’t escape to continue breeding.
How to Use
Directions for use
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not place in exposed areas accessible to children and pets.
- May irritate the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after use.
- For emergencies only, call 1800 220 770 (ALL HOURS).