Free shipping when you spend $25 or more on seeds
Free shipping when you spend $50 or more on other products
- Forms a protective, clear polymer film over leaves protecting them from damaging environmental conditions including heat, water loss, drying winds, sunburn, droughts, light frosts and transplant shock
- Allows you to water less often
- Lasts up to 90 days and is biodegradable
Prevents water loss by up to 50%. Safe & easy use for all plants. Drought & frost proof your plants. Protects plants from extreme conditions.
How to Use
How to apply
- Drought, Sun & Wind exposure – Water plant well and spray before stress conditions begin. Respray new growth as required and when conditions are severe.
- Planting – Trees, Shrubs, Seedlings and Cuttings – Spray immediately following transplanting and repeat at 7 day intervals until established.
- Transplanting – Several hours before transplanting, water plant well and spray with DroughtShield.
- Light Frost Protection – Spray before frosts begin and repeat at 30 day intervals until danger of frost has passed.
Directions for Use
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Spray leaves and stems until run-off, ensureing thorough coverage of both upper and lower leaf surfaces.
- For best results, spray in the cool of the day when conditions are calm.
- Certain plants such as ferns and bromeliads are sensitive to sprays. Test on a small sample first if in doubt.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED