The Yates Pathweeder range is a total weed control solution for paths and driveways. This advanced formula is a combination of a systemic herbicide to kill existing weeds and a long lasting herbicide that prevents new weeds germinating for up to 12 months.
- Kills weeds and prevents new weeds for up to 12 months
- 7 day visible symptoms. Rainproof after 12 hours
- Available in 750ml, 1L or 3L big gun
How to Use
Shake well before using.
Paths, driveways, car parks, bare soil areas (where no plants are to be grown for at least 12 months)
Many broadleaf weeds and grasses including couch, kikuyu, oxalis, paspalum, dandelion, nutgrass, thistles, clover.
How to Apply
Apply over the entire area where weed control is required. Apply when existing weeds are growing actively. Spray leaves and surrounding area. Visible symptoms will appear within 7 days. Kills weeds within 2-3 weeks. Lightly water treated area 12 hours after application to aid movement of the residual herbicides into the soil and assist prevention of new weeds germinating. Residual weed control of up to 12 months in ideal conditions. Shorter time frames may be experienced in areas subject to type of weed and climatic extremes such as high rainfall and/or high temperatures, or when applied to heavy soil types. Disturbing treated soil may lead to a shorter period of residual weed control.
- Yates Pathweeder has been trialed on a range of hard surfaces without staining, however some surfaces may be affected. Therefore it is advisable to test on a small area first.
- DO NOT apply to areas where wanted plants or lawns are growing or will be planted within one year.
- DO NOT apply to areas which drain directly onto lawns and vegetable and garden beds.
- Avoid applying near lawns or shallow rooted plants.
- DO NOT allow spray to contact or drift onto plants you do not want killed. If accidentally sprayed, hose off immediately to reduce injury. Dangerous to fish.
- DO NOT allow pets or children to enter treated areas until spray has dried.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers, rinse wash or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds. Do not apply using spraying equipment carried on the back of the user.
Storage & Disposal
Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
Wash hands after use.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126. For emergencies only call 1800 220 770 (all hours)
This product must be used strictly as directed. Yates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a failure to strictly follow the directions for use.