Feeling soft green grass under your feet is one of the pleasures of having a garden. But when weeds start to creep in, it can turn lush green grass in to dry, scratchy scrub. Yates Weed ‘n’ Feed Granular effectively controls clover, flatweeds, dandelions, thistles & certain other common broadleaf weeds. At the same time, adds essential nutrients to your lawn, promoting lush green growth. Weeds are most effectively controlled when in the early stages of growth, and Weed ‘n’ Feed is best applied before weeds flower and set seed. Fast acting and safe on all types of lawn, including buffalo, Couch, Kikuyu and Queensland Blue, you can use it safe in the knowledge you’ll eradicate weeds while keeping your grass looking green and in great condition. Keeping your grass healthy at the same time as eradicating weeds is essential, which is why Weed ‘n’ Feed also contains a fertiliser. Containing nitrogen and iron, it encourages the growth of lush green leaves, strengthens the grass, and promotes a deep, green colour. The granular formula is easy to use, making keeping your lawn weed-free even easier. Just sprinkle it on your lawn to get rid of flatweeds while leaving the rest of the grass standing tall and green. You’ll notice fewer weeds and greener grass quickly, with minimum effort. Too easy. Selective control of most broadleaf weeds in home garden lawns with nitrogen fertiliser for healthy green lawn growth.
- Fast acting with visible weed control within days
- Rapid greening of the lawn
- Ideal for weeds such as thistles and dandelions
- Safe for buffalo & other common lawn types. A safer option if you’re unsure what lawn type you have
- The iron has a salt burn effect so that flatweeds receive a relatively severe burn compared to the vertical blades of grass
- Soluble iron and nitrogen are absorbed by the root system to provide strong green growth
- Other Sizes Available
50g/kg Iron (Fe) present as Ferrous Sulphate
How to Use
Directions for Use
Apply 1 kg (20 handfuls) over 15 square metres. Repeat at 6 week intervals. 12.5kg treats 187.5 square metres.
- DO NOT allow material to spill or blow over onto hard or non-lawn surfaces as staining may occur. Dry sweep immediately
- For first few days after application avoid walking from treated area on to concrete or non-lawn surface as staining may occur.
- To prevent staining during handling, avoid contact with clothes and wear gloves
- DO NOT exceed rate of application
- DO NOT use on lawns less than 6 months old or during hot or windy weather
- DO NOT apply to lawns suffering stress or if shade temperatures are expected to exceed 30°C within a 72 hour period
- DO NOT allow entry of children and pets into treated areas until product has been watered in
- DO NOT breathe dust. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.