- Containing 90% Blood and Bone
- This versatile, organically based plant food contains 90% Blood & Bone with added Potassium
- Rich in Phosphorus for root development
- Rich in Nitrogen for green leafy growth
- Potassium to build resistance to disease
- Other Sizes Available
NPK 7.7: 5: 1.2 Plus sulphur (S)1.6 and calcium (Ca) 10
How to Use
As a guide, one adult handful holds about 40g. Ine cupful holds about 180g. ALWAYS WATER WELL AFTER APPLICATION
Garden Area. Preparing Vegetable, flower & garden beds. Application Rate. Apply 100g per square meter after preparing beds and rake into the top-soli. Frequency, Before planting or sowing
Garden Area. Established plants and shrubs. Application Rate. Apply 100g per square meter around the root zone, lightly rake into the top- soil and water in well. Frequency. Every spring and autumn
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
PRECAUTIONS: Do not apply when maximum temperature is above 30°C or when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress. Avoid excessive contact with plant foliage.
- Carefully read the label directions and precaution advice when using this product around pets, particularly dogs, as it may be harmful if consumed
- Store product in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- PET SAFETY: If consumed, this product may be harmful to pets, especially dogs. Should dogs consume this product, contact your veterinary surgeon immediately.
- Avoid heaping Yates® Blood & Bone Organically Based *Plant Food Advanced Formulation PLANT FOOD ADVANCED FORMULATION as this may attract dogs. Cultivate into surface and water well to help prevent dogs consuming. Store away from dogs.
- NOTICE: This product contains restricted animal material – DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE, SHEEP, GOATS, DEER OR OTHER RUMINANT ANIMALS. DO NOT APPLY WHERE RUMINANTS ARE GRAZING. ALWAYS CULTIVATE INTO THE SOIL AND WATER WELL. ALLOW AT LEAST 3 WEEKS BEFORE ALLOWING RUMINANTS TO ENTER AREA
- HEALTH WARNING: ORGANIC FERTILISERS CONTAIN MICRO-ORGANISMS THAT MAY BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. THE DUST MAY ACT AS AN IRRITANT. AVOID EYE OR SKIN CONTACT AND BREATHING OR SWALLOWING DUST. WEAR EYE PROTECTION, DUST MASK AND GLOVES. WASH HANDS IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE. READ DETAILED LABEL ON THIS BAG.