- 65% pure high quality organic meat meal
- Improves soil structure, promotes soil micro-organisms and encourage earthworms
- Includes cow manure which is a gentle source of nutrients, plus soil conditioner
- Suitable for most vegies and flowers including exotics
How to Use
Preparing vegetable, flower & garden beds
Planting new trees & shrubs(where no fertiliser has previosuly been applied)
Established plants and shrubs
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
PRECAUTIONS: Do not apply when maximum temperature is above 30°C or when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress. Avoid excessive contact with plant foliage.
- Carefully read the label directions and precaution advice when using this product around pets, particularly dogs, as it may be harmful if consumed
- Store product in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- PET SAFETY: If consumed, this product may be harmful to pets, especially dogs. Should dogs consume this product, contact your veterinary surgeon immediately.
- Avoid heaping Yates® Blood & Bone Organic * Plant Food as this may attract dogs. Cultivate into surface and water well to help prevent dogs consuming. Store away from dogs.
- NOTICE: This product contains restricted animal material – DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE, SHEEP, GOATS, DEER OR OTHER RUMINANT ANIMALS. DO NOT APPLY WHERE RUMINANTS ARE GRAZING. ALWAYS CULTIVATE INTO THE SOIL AND WATER WELL. ALLOW AT LEAST 3 WEEKS BEFORE ALLOWING RUMINANTS TO ENTER AREA
- HEALTH WARNING: ORGANIC FERTILISERS CONTAIN MICRO-ORGANISMS THAT MAY BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. THE DUST MAY ACT AS AN IRRITANT. AVOID EYE OR SKIN CONTACT AND BREATHING OR SWALLOWING DUST. WEAR EYE PROTECTION, DUST MASK AND GLOVES. WASH HANDS IMMEDIATELY AFTER USE. READ DETAILED LABEL ON THIS BAG.