Talon Rat & Mouse Killer Pellets use the world's most effective rodenticide to kill rats and mice in just one feed.
- Talon Rat & Mouse Killer Pellets use the world's most effective rodenticide to kill rats and mice in just one feed.
- Kills rats and mice in just one feed
- Controls species which are resistant to Warfarin and Bromadiolone
- Contains human taste deterrent which prevents accidental consumption by children
- Recommended bait placement areas: Interior, Exterior
How to Use
Directions for Use
1. Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.2. Using a scoop or measure place pellets in tamper resistant bait stations to prevent access by non-target animals.3. Set out bait stations in under cover areas frequented by rats and mice in and around buildings. Do NOT place bait stations more than 2m away from buildings.4. For mice use stations at intervals of 2 to 3m. For rats, use 1 to 3 stations (depending on the level of infestation) at intervals of 5 to 9m.5. Record the number and locations of bait stations for the purpose of replacement and later removal. Inspect and replace wax blocks that have been consumed. If eaten quickly then increase the number of blocks used. Remove wax blocks when rodent activity ceases.6. Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of pellets. Look for and collect dead rats or mice and dispose of carcasses safely by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in an approved landfill garbage.(See label for more detailed instructions on 1) Clean Out Treatment Strategies (Pulse Baiting) 2) Monitoring and/or Maintenance Treatments).
Handy Rodent Control Tips
Eliminate all alternative food sources.Try NOT to touch the bait, as it deters rats and mice from consuming it, use a scoop or measure.Check for pellets pulled by rodents into the open.In general, once poisoning has commenced, rodents will be attracted to the nearest available source of water. Ensuring sources of water inside the building are covered or removed will assist in ensuring rodent leave the building before dyingUse for controlling wildlife or rodent like animals requires permission from wildlife authorities.Only one feed required to kill rodents within 14 days. If activity continues then additional rodents are present.Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption, but deaths may occur for up to two weeks, making baiting for at least 2 weeks is necessary.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
For use in and around agricultural, domestic, industrial and public service buildings.Place the pellets in tamper resistant bait stations.Along walls and rafters and other dark sheltered areas where there are signs of rodent activity.
CAUTION & Safety Directions
Place the pellets in tamper resistant bait stations.DO NOT place pellets in the open and DO NOT remove pellets from bait station.DO NOT place pellets in locations accessible to children, pets, domestic animals, livestock or birds. This product is hazardous and, depending on the amount eaten, may kill or injure.DO NOT let pets eat poisoned mice and rats.DO NOT exceed 3m between bait stations for mice or 9m for rats. in Clean-out treatment.DO NOT touch pellets, use a scoop or measure.DO NOT contaminate dams, waterways and drains with the pellets or the used container.