Talon Ant Killer Gel is a highly versatile gel format insecticide that can be applied both horizontally and vertically. Ants are immediately attracted to the gel, which is then transferred (by the ants) to the brood and queen of the nest, ensuring effective ongoing control throughout the colony.
- Kills the ants you can see and the ones you can’t
- Kills the queen and destroys ants in the nest through delayed mortality allowing for transfers
- Clear, non-staining, odourless gel
- Can be applied to all horizontal and vertical surfaces
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Low toxicity to humans and pets
- As used by professionals across the globe
How to Use
Directions for Use
1. Locate activity hotspots including the nest entrance, ant trails and locations where ants are most active. 2. Remove cap from the end of the syringe and touch the nozzle on the surface. Lightly depress the plunger to squeeze out approximately 5mm length of gel for each spot.3. Apply a minimum of 1-3 spots per square metre around the designated hotspots.4. Replace cap after use.5. Inspect treatments periodically for consumption and re-apply as necessary.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Indoor:Place gel along ant trails and other ant activity hotspots.Remove other sources of food.Place gel where it won't be disturbed or contaminated by cleaning or general activities.Outdoor:Place in protected cracks and crevices
Ready to use bait that does NOT require any mixing or dilutionRemove alternative food sources.Place bait where it won’t be disturbed or contaminated by cleaning or other activities.For outside use, place spots in protected cracks and crevices since exposure to direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold and water may reduce the length of bait effectivenessTo achieve the best result, additional bait placements should be provided if initial bait placements are consumed within a day or two and if ant activity remains high at the bait location after 2 days.Talon Ant Killer Gel will remain attractive to ants for at least 14 days ,baits remailing after this period may need replacing.
- DO NOT apply to surfaces that food contacts.
- DO NOT allow open foods to contact gel material.
- DO NOT place gel on surfaces that are regularly washed.
- DO NOT apply to surfaces where temperatures exceed 50°C, e.g parts of stoves, as gel may liquefy and lose effectiveness.
- DO NOT apply this product in any areas easily accessible to children, pets or other animals.
- DO NOT allow to contact food, pet food or their water.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or gel to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.