- The strong and durable station features a lock and key to help keep away from children and pets
- Reusable trap which helps to quickly and effectively control unwanted rats and mice in and around your home
- Effective in trapping both mice and rats
RATSAK Trap Station is a poison free alternative to control rodents, which allows you to catch and dispose of rodent to ensure safe removal. Station helps keep powerful rat and mouse traps away from children and pets.
Mice and Rats
Recommended bait placement areas
How to Use
Directions for use
- Place the station where there are signs of rodent activity, bait the trap with peanut butter or hazelnut spread and lift the lever to set.
- Close the station using the key to lock to avoid the trap going off inside prematurely.
- Simply lift the trap lever to dispose of the dead rodent and reset the trap inside the station to reuse.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources. Keep foodstuffs stored in sealed containers.
- Place RATSAK Trap Stations no more than 4–5 metres apart for rats and 2–3 metres apart for mice.
- Place the Trap Station where there are signs of rodent activity (such as hairs, gnawing or droppings) in dark sheltered places and along walls, with the entry holes parallel and close to the wall.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
CAUTION & SAFETY DIRECTIONS
- Place traps in locations which are inaccessible to children, pets, other animals and birds.
- Dispose of dead carcasses by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and then in garbage.
- FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 220 770 (ALL HOURS)
- FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
- Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.