- Unique design, plastic and reusable
- Strong and durable, heavy duty design
- Serrated jaws for maximum strength
RATSAK Rat Trap Is a reusable, plastic trap with strong powerful killing force.
This unique design quickly and effectively controls unwanted rats of all sizes in and around your home. Serrated jaws for maximum strength.
Recommended bait placement areas
How to Use
Directions for use
- Before setting the trap, apply bait in the tray provided using a small amount of bait such as peanut butter or hazelnut spread into the bait tray.
- Place trap where signs of rodent activity are visible or along walls where rats travel.
- Place trap at right angles to the wall in areas where rats are a problem.
- Place two traps 4-5 metres apart for best results.
- Carefully set the trap by pushing the lever all the way down until the trap locks into place. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN SETTING.
- After the rat has been trapped, lift the lever and open the trap for a no-touch disposal of the dead rat. There is no need to touch the rat.
- Reuse as required.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.
- Place 2 traps 4-5 metres apart where rats are evident. Leave the traps for 48 hours to avoid trap shyness.
- Move the traps to a new location after 48 hours if rats are still present.
- Keep food stored in sealed containers.
- Repair holes, cracks and crevices that may encourage rats to enter the building.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
CAUTION & SAFETY DIRECTIONS
- Trap is very powerful. Place traps in locations which are inaccessible to children, pets, other animals and birds.
- Use caution when setting.
- FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 220 770 (ALL HOURS)
- FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Dispose of trap by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in the garbage.