- Unique design made from plastic. It is strong, durable and the traps are reusable
- Innovative design to easily set up
- Trap comes pre-baited with corn paste to attract mice. Simply peel back the foil seal, place and set trap
- Serrated jaws for maximum strength
- Easy disposal of dead mice with the push of a lever
RATSAK Pre-Baited Mouse Traps come ready to use with non-toxic bait which is highly attractive to mice. Just remove the foil, set and place. This strongly designed trap provides a quick and effective solution for control of mice in and around your home.
Mice and Rats
Recommended bait placement areas
How to Use
Directions for use
- Lift the lever on the top of the trap and remove foil to expose mouse attractant in bait tray
- Place the trap where mice are a problem, at a right angle to wall if possible. TIP: Place 2 traps 2-3 metres apart where mice are evident.
- Carefully set the trap by pushing the lever all the way down until the trap clicks into place.
- After the mouse has been caught, push the lever down to open trap and release. There is no need to touch the mouse.
- The trap can be reused if more mice are present, simply re-bait with peanut butter or hazelnut spread.
Handy rodent control tips
- Leave the traps for 48 hours to avoid trap shyness. Move the traps to a new location after 48 hours if mice are still present.
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources. Keep food stored in sealed containers.
- Repair holes, cracks and crevices that encourage mice to enter the building.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
CAUTION & SAFETY DIRECTIONS
- Place traps in locations which are inaccessible and out of reach to children, pets, other animals and birds.
- Use caution when setting.
- Dispose of dead carcasses by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and then in garbage.
- FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 220 770 (ALL HOURS)
- FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Dispose of trap by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in the garbage.