- Kills both rats and mice
- Based upon natural ingredients
- Safe for use around livestock, dogs, cats, birds & wildlife when used as directed
- Product is non toxic to people when used according to instructions
- The bait is multi feed and requires the rodent to consume the bait for 2-5 days. The rodent will die 3-7 days after this period
RATSAK NATURALS^ is a rodent bait that kills rats and mice by causing them to dehydrate. It is made from natural ingredients and whilst deadly to rodents it is safe around humans and animals when used according to instructions. Rats and mice have strong stomach sensors that tells them when they are thirsty. When they eat the Ratsak Naturals it turns of the stomach sensors and rodents stop drinking. These stomach sensors are unique to rats and mice.
How to Use
Directions for use
- Use this pack as a bait station or pour bait into small containers. Push tab and tear back flap to expose bair and activate single bait stations.
- Place 4-60 grams for rats or 10-15 grams for mice in each bait station.
- Place bait stations 1.8 metres apart in areas of rodent activity, including areas with fresh droppings, inside or near feeding areas.
- Inspect baits frequently and replace any eaten bait until no further bait takes are observed for 48 hours.
Handy rodent control tips
- Indoor use only.
- Product is only to be used within enclosed bait stations. DO NOT place bait in the open.
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- The bait is muti-feed and requires the rodent to consume the bait for 2-5 days.
- The rodent will die 3-7 days after this period.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
CAUTION & SAFETY DIRECTIONS
- Safe for use around livestock, dogs, cats and birds when applied according to instructions.
- DO NOT use this product to control native animals.
- DO NOT store in direct sunlight.
- DO NOT place bait stations on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas.
- Dispose of carcasses by burying or wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
- While handling carcasses by burying or wrapping in paper, place in a plastic bag and putting in garbage. While handing animal carcasses wear rubber gloves.
- DO NOT allow product or used container to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- Poisonous if swallowed. Do not touch bait. If on skin and after each baiting, wash thoroughly with soap and water. Wash hands after use.
- FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 220 770 (ALL HOURS)
- FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
- Store in a closed, original container in a cool dry, place out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container and unused or untaken bait by wrapping in paper, placing in a plastic bag and putting in garbage.
- ^Based upon natural ingredients. Product is non toxic to people when used according to instructions.