Individual chew-thru throw packs, ideal for hard to reach places with no need to touch bait.
RATSAK Fast Action Pellets also comes in individual chew-thru throw packs to kill rats and mice with a single feed!
- Ideal for hard to reach places and there is no need to touch bait.
- Active ingredient kills rats and mice in a single feed.
- It also contains a bittering agent which helps prevent accidental consumption by children.
- RATSAK Fast Action Throw Packs will control species resistant to warfarin.
- Recommended bait placement areas: Laundry, Inside Roof, Shed, Kitchen
How to Use
Directions for Use
1. Use single 20g throwpack at 1 or more locations for mice; and 1 to 2 throwpacks at each location for rats.2. Place throwpacks where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.3. DO NOT exceed 3m between bait stations for mice of 9m for rats.4. DO NOT place baits in the open.5. DO NOT open, cut or tear the throw packs, they are designed to be chewed through by rats and mice.
Handy Rodent Control Tips
Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.Bait infested area. Place throw packs under cover and not in the open. Record the number and locations of throw packs for later replenishment and or removal.Inspect throw packs daily if possible and increase number of throw packs if bait is being eaten quickly. Maintain baits until feeding ceases.Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after bait consumption. Baiting for at least 2 weeks is necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
CAUTION & Safety Directions
DO NOT place throw packs on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas.This product is hazardous to pigs, cats, dogs, poultry, birds and wildlife and care should be exercised in its use.Place bait stations in locations inaccessible to other animals or birds.DO NOT allow any part of this product or packaging to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.Dispose of dead carcasses by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.DO NOT let cats and dogs eat poisoned mice and rats.The use of this product for control of protected native rodents and rodent-like animals requires permission from wildlife authorities.This product is restricted to use in and around (within 2m) buildings, structures and enclosed spaces.Poisonous if swallowed.Do not touch bait unless wearing gloves to avoid contact and minimise human scent.If on skin and after each baiting, wash thoroughly with soap and water.Wash hands after use.FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 220 770 (ALL HOURS)FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
Storage & Disposal
Throw packs should be used as directed. See back of pack for instructions.Ensure refill products are stored in original containers, tightly closed in a safe place out of reach of children. Do not place bait stations on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas. Dispose of unused or untaken blocks by wrapping in paper, putting in plastic bag and putting in garbage.