- Ideal for hard to reach places and there is no need to touch bait.
- Active ingredient kills rats and mice in a single feed.
- It also contains a bittering agent which helps prevent accidental consumption by children.
- RATSAK Fast Action Throw Packs will control species resistant to warfarin.
RATSAK Fast Action Pellets also comes in individual chew-thru throw packs to kill rats and mice with a single feed!
100g (5 x 20g) packs
Mice and Rats
Recommended bait placement areas
How to Use
Directions for use
- Use single 20g throwpack at 1 or more locations for mice; and 1 to 2 throwpacks at each location for rats.
- Place throwpacks where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.
- DO NOT exceed 3m between bait stations for mice of 9m for rats.
- DO NOT place baits in the open.
- DO NOT open, cut or tear the throw packs, they are designed to be chewed through by rats and mice.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.
- Bait infested area. Place throw packs under cover and not in the open. Record the number and locations of throw packs for later replenishment and or removal.
- Inspect throw packs daily if possible and increase number of throw packs if bait is being eaten quickly. Maintain baits until feeding ceases.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after bait consumption. Baiting for at least 2 weeks is necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED