Free shipping when you spend $25 or more on seeds
Free shipping when you spend $50 or more on other products
- Pre-baited station for rats or mice
- Ready to use, wax blocks included
- Helps keep bait away from pets. Station is lockable with included key.
- Refill when blocks are eaten
- Unique design, more discreet than other stations
- The RATSAK Fast Action Reusable Rodent Bait Station comes with 4 wax blocks inside.
RATSAK Fast Action Reusable Rodent Bait Station is a ready to use, pre-baited station for rats and mice.
Mice and Rats
Recommended bait placement areas
How to Use
Directions for use
- Place pre-baited bait station where there are signs of rodent activity (such as evidence of feeding or droppings), along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places. Can be placed inside or outside.
- Place the station with the entry holes parallel and close to the wall.
- Do NOT exceed 3m between bait stations for mice and 9m for rats.
- Do NOT place baits in the open.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- It is recommended that lockable, securable, weather resistant bait stations be used where possible.
- When handling blocks, wear gloves to avoid contact and minimise human scent which may deter rats and mice from the bait.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, however baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat / mouse numbers.
- Replace eaten bait. If bait is completely consumed, the quantity should be increased.
- Continue replenishing bait until left untouched. Baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- Following treatment remove all remains of bait and bait containers and search for all collect dead rats and mice.
- While handling remaining bait material/ animals carcasses, wear rubber gloves.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
CAUTION & SAFETY DIRECTIONS
- DO NOT place bait stations on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas.
- This product is hazardous to pigs, cats, dogs, poultry, birds and wildlife and care should be exercised in its use.
- Place bait stations in locations inaccessible to other animals or birds.
- DO NOT allow any part of this product or packaging to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- Dispose of dead carcasses by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
- DO NOT let cats and dogs eat poisoned mice and rats.
- The use of this product for control of protected native rodents and rodent-like animals requires permission from wildlife authorities.
- This product is restricted to use in and around (within 2m) buildings, structures and enclosed spaces.
- Poisonous if swallowed.
- Do not touch bait unless wearing gloves to avoid contact and minimise human scent.
- If on skin and after each baiting, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
- Wash hands after use.
- FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 220 770 (ALL HOURS)
- FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
- Bait stations which have held bait should not be used for any other purpose.
- Ensure refill products are stored in original containers, tightly closed in a safe place out of reach of children.
- Do not place bait stations on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas.
- Dispose of unused or untaken blocks by wrapping in paper, putting in plastic bag and putting in garbage.