Place baits in locations which are inaccessible to children, pets, other animals and birds.DO NOT place bait stations on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas.Dispose of dead carcasses by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage. Do not let cats and dogs eat poisoned mice. The use of this product for control of protected native rodents and rodent-like animals require permission from wildlife authorities.This product is restricted to use in and around (within 2 m) buildings, structures and enclosed spaces.This product is hazardous to pigs, cats, dogs, poultry, birds and wildlife and care should be exercised in its use.DO NOT allow chemical containers or wax block to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.Containers which have held bait should not be used for any other purpose.Poisonous if swallowed. Do not touch bait. If on skin and after each baiting, wash thoroughly with soap and water. Wash hands after use.FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 220 770 (ALL HOURS)FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.