- Fast, convenient and effective.
- Contains a bittering agent which helps prevent accidental consumption by children.
- Ready to Use, simply tear back perforated lid to expose bait, and place bait station where signs of rodent activity have been detected.
RATSAK Fast Action Bait Station is a no-fuss, single feed pellet bait in a ready to use bait station, so no need to touch bait.
200g (4 x 50g) pack
Mice and Rats
Recommended bait placement areas
How to Use
Directions for use
- Use single 50g bait station at 1 or more locations for mice (less than 1g will kill a mouse) and 1 to 2 (50g-100g) single bait stations at each location for rats (4-6g will kill a rat).
- Place bait stations where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.
- DO NOT exceed 3m between RATSAK® baits for mice or 9m for rats.
- DO NOT place baits in the open. Push tab and tear back flap to expose bait and activate single bait station.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- When using outdoors, it is best practice to use weather resistant baits stations.
- It is recommended that lockable, securable, weather resistant bait stations be used where possible.
- Try not to touch the bait as this deters rats and mice from eating it.
- Inspect baits frequently, particularly in the first 10 days.
- Replace eaten bait. If bait is completely consumed, the quantity should be increased.
- Continue replenishing bait until left untouched. Baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- Following treatment remove all remains of bait and bait containers and search for all collect dead rats and mice.
- While handling remaining bait material/ animals carcasses, wear rubber gloves.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
CAUTION & SAFETY DIRECTIONS
- Place bait in locations which are inaccessible and out of reach to children, pets, other animals and birds.
- This bait is hazardous to pigs, cats, dogs, poultry, birds and wildlife and care should be exercised in its use.
- Do not let cats, dogs or non-target animals eat poisoned rats and mice.
- Containers that have held bait should not be used for any other purpose.
- Do not place bait on or near exposed food or food utensils, food preparation areas or food storage areas.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126). Vitamin K1 (phytomenadione) is antidotal.
- The use of this product for control of protected native rodents and rodent-like animals requires permission from wildlife authorities.
- The product is restricted to use in and around buildings (within 2 m) or enclosed spaces eg drains.
- FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 220 770 (ALL HOURS)
- FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
- Containers which have held bait should not be used for any other purpose.
- Store in original containers, tightly closed in a safe place out of the reach of children.
- Dispose of empty container and unused or untaken bait by burying in an approved dump.
- Ensure baits are removed when rodent activity has ceased.