RATSAK Electronic Mouse Trap is a highly effective way to control mice in your home or business. The trapâ€™s advanced smart circuit technology senses when a mouse has entered the trap, while a uniquely designed tunnel prevents escape.
RATSAK Electronic Mouse Trap is a highly effective way to control mice in your home or business. The trap’s advanced smart circuit technology senses when a mouse has entered the trap, while a uniquely designed tunnel prevents escape. Once inside, the circuit triggers a high-voltage shock—killing the mouse quickly and effectively.
- 100% kill rate - fast, humane termination
- Removable kill chamber - unique design for easier baiting, disposal and cleaning.
- No touch disposal - removable kill chamber and lid provide easy disposal once mouse is caught
- Unique tunnel design - makes it difficult for mouse to back out
- Reusable and cost effective - Kills 100 mice* per x 4 AA batteries^
- LED light for monitoring - flashes when mouse is caught so you know when to check the trap
- Recommended bait placement areas: Laundry, Inside Roof, Shed, Kitchen
How to Use
Trap Operation Instructions
1. Switch OFF (Fig A) and remove batteries.2. Baiting: Open the kill chamber door and bait trap with pea-sized amount of peanut butter or hazelnut spread in bait cup only (Fig B). Apply bait using gloves, a toothpick or other tool to mask your scent. Warning: Any bait touching the metal may cause malfunction.3. Power: Insert 4 AA batteries (Fig C).4. Trap placement: Place the trap on a clean, dry surface along a wall, making sure the side with the rodent entrance is against the wall. Turn the switch to the ON position. The green light will blink/flash once and the unit will buzz for a few seconds when enabled (Fig D).5. LED light Flashing green: rodent caught (flashes for one week) Red: replace batteries.6. Rodent disposal: Turn the switch to OFF and remove batteries. Remove kill chamber (Fig E). Open kill chamber door (Fig F) and properly discard mouse. Follow cleaning instructions if required.
Trap Cleaning Instructions
(Only clean when necessary – when debris remains on shock plates)1. Disassembly: Turn the switch to OFF (Fig A). Hold trap with battery compartment in left hand, power switch facing upwards and rodent entrance facing towards you. With your right hand push forward and separate the kill chamber from the electronics housing (Fig E).2. Cleaning: The kill chamber is now ready for cleaning. Open kill chamber door (Fig F). Use soft bristle brush and warm water to scrub inside of chamber (hydrogen peroxide topical solution may also be used). DO NOT get water on electronics housing.3. Drying: Thoroughly dry interior and exterior of kill chamber, or allow to air dry, prior to trap reassembly. Ensure unit is completely dry before reuse. Dry hands thoroughly.4. Assembly: Hold battery compartment in left hand with power switch facing upwards and align lug holes. Insert lugs into opposite openings and pull right hand backwards to reconnect halves (Fig G).5. Reuse: Trap is ready to use. Follow trap operation instruction steps 1-6.
Handy Rodent Control Tips
Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.Keep food stored in sealed containers. Consider using gloves when setting the trap to avoid the rodent detecting human scent.Move the traps to a new location after 48 hours if rats are still present.Bait with Peanut Butter or Hazelnut Spread to attract the rodent, or use cheese if no peanut butter is available.Repair holes, cracks and crevices that may encourage rats to enter the building. Or use RATSAK Repel solutions to prevent new rodents.* If used as directed. With fully charged batteries and rodent fully committed to trap.^ Batteries not included.
CAUTION & Safety Directions
Ignition: Use indoors on dry, clean surfaces. Do not use near unvented flammable vapours, liquids, or combustible solids.Do not use in barns, stables or similar wet or dusty locations.High voltage: Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Use only dry hands or rubber gloves to handle. Power OFF and separate units before baiting.Electromagnetic waves: Keep pacemakers and life support devices at least 30cm away. Consult your heart doctor if you receive a shock. Failure to read and heed all warnings and directions may cause electric shock, fire or serious injury. Read and follow all label instructions.Batteries: 4 AA batteries are needed to operate this trap. Insert and remove batteries as indicated in the instructions. Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged. Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the applicance before being charged. Different types of batteries or new and used are not to be mixed. Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity as indicated in the battery compartment. Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the trap and safely disposed of. If the trap is to be stored unused for a long period, the batteries should be removed. The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.Only clean when necessary (when debris remains on shock plates), follow instructions from manual.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. ALWAYS USE WITH CAUTION.INDOOR USE ONLYFOR EMERGENCIES ONLY, CALL 1800 220 770 (ALL HOURS)FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO US ON RATCHAT™ VIA the POP UP WINDOW AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.
Storage & Disposal
Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets. Do not store in direct sunlight.