Directions for use
- Wear gloves to mask human scent and remove from packaging.
- Place baits where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places. Use bait stations where possible.
- Use 1 waxblock at 1 or more locations, 2-3 metres apart for mice; and 1 to 3 waxblocks at intervals of 5-9 metres for rats.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- When using outdoors, it is best practice to use weather resistant baits stations.
- It is recommended that lockable, securable, weather resistant bait stations be used where possible.
- Alternatively, place bait in suitable containers or use weather resistant bait stations constructed from drain pipes or boxes.
- Try not to touch the bait as this deters rats and mice from eating it.
- Inspect baits frequently, particularly in the first 10 days.
- Replace eaten bait. If bait is completely consumed, the quantity should be increased.
- Continue replenishing bait until left untouched. Baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- Following treatment remove all remains of bait and bait containers and search for all collect dead rats and mice.
- While handling remaining bait material/ animals carcasses, wear rubber gloves.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED