Directions for use
- Wear gloves to mask human scent and remove from packaging.
- The baits are ready to use - do not unwrap individual baits. Rats and mice will chew through the wrapper.
- Place baits where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.
- Place baits at 2 to 3m intervals throughout the infested area for mice; and 1 to 3 baits at 5 to 9m intervals for rats.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- Fix, nail or wire baits in place where appropriate.
- When using outdoors, it is best practice to use weather resistant baits stations.
- It is recommended that lockable, securable, weather resistant bait stations be used where possible.
- Alternatively, place bait in suitable containers or use weather resistant bait stations constructed from drain pipes or boxes.
- Try not to touch the bait as this deters rats and mice from eating it.
- Inspect baits frequently, particularly in the first 10 days.
- Replace eaten bait. If bait is completely consumed, the quantity should be increased.
- Continue replenishing bait until left untouched. Baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- Following treatment remove all remains of bait and bait containers and search for all collect dead rats and mice.
- While handling remaining bait material/ animals carcasses, wear rubber gloves.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED