Directions for use
- Remove plastic wrapping from each waxblock
- Place baits where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places. Do not place baits in the open.
- Use 1 waxblock at 1 or more locations, 2-3 metres apart for mice; and 2 to 4 waxblocks at 1 or 2 locations for rats.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- Bait should not be touched as this deters rats and mice from eating it.
- Record the number and location of waxblocks for later replenishment and or removal.
- Inspect baits daily. Replace eaten baits.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait. Baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- One feed is sufficient to kill rats and mice. Rats and mice will continue to eat the bait after a lethal dose has been eaten.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED