Directions for use
- Use single 20g throwpack at 1 or more locations for mice; and 1 to 2 throwpacks at each location for rats.
- Place throwpacks where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.
- DO NOT exceed 3m between bait stations for mice of 9m for rats.
- DO NOT place baits in the open.
- DO NOT open, cut or tear the throw packs, they are designed to be chewed through by rats and mice.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.
- Bait infested area. Place throw packs under cover and not in the open. Record the number and locations of throw packs for later replenishment and or removal.
- Inspect throw packs daily if possible and increase number of throw packs if bait is being eaten quickly. Maintain baits until feeding ceases.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after bait consumption. Baiting for at least 2 weeks is necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED