Directions for use
- Place pre-baited bait station where there are signs of rodent activity (such as evidence of feeding or droppings), along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places. Can be placed inside or outside.
- Place the station with the entry holes parallel and close to the wall.
- Do NOT exceed 3m between bait stations for mice and 9m for rats.
- Do NOT place baits in the open.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- It is recommended that lockable, securable, weather resistant bait stations be used where possible.
- When handling blocks, wear gloves to avoid contact and minimise human scent which may deter rats and mice from the bait.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, however baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat / mouse numbers.
- Replace eaten bait. If bait is completely consumed, the quantity should be increased.
- Continue replenishing bait until left untouched. Baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- Following treatment remove all remains of bait and bait containers and search for all collect dead rats and mice.
- While handling remaining bait material/ animals carcasses, wear rubber gloves.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED