Directions for use
- Use single 50g bait station at 1 or more locations for mice (less than 1g will kill a mouse) and 1 to 2 (50g-100g) single bait stations at each location for rats (4-6g will kill a rat).
- Place bait stations where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered places.
- DO NOT exceed 3m between RATSAK® baits for mice or 9m for rats.
- DO NOT place baits in the open. Push tab and tear back flap to expose bait and activate single bait station.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical, all alternative food sources.
- When using outdoors, it is best practice to use weather resistant baits stations.
- It is recommended that lockable, securable, weather resistant bait stations be used where possible.
- Try not to touch the bait as this deters rats and mice from eating it.
- Inspect baits frequently, particularly in the first 10 days.
- Replace eaten bait. If bait is completely consumed, the quantity should be increased.
- Continue replenishing bait until left untouched. Baiting for at least 2 weeks will be necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- Following treatment remove all remains of bait and bait containers and search for all collect dead rats and mice.
- While handling remaining bait material/ animals carcasses, wear rubber gloves.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED