Directions for use
- Slide the top of the trap open. Apply bait in the trough provided on the inside of the trap with a cotton bud, toothpick or other tool to mask your scent. Use peanut butter, hazelnut spread or RATSAK® Mouse Attractant. Slide the top back onto the trap to close.
- Place trap where signs of rodent activity are visible or along the wall where mice primarily travel. The end of the trap with the entrance holes should be placed nearest the wall.
- Release mice after capture by sliding the top of the trap open. Release mice in desired location. Slide the top back onto the trap to close. Rebait and reuse as required.
Handy rodent control tips
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.
- Keep food stored in sealed containers.
- Repair holes, cracks and crevices that may encourage mice to enter the building.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED