Directions for use
- Locate activity hotspots including the nest entrance, ant trails and locations where ants are most active.
- Remove cap from the end of the syringe and touch the nozzle on the surface. Lightly depress the plunger to squeeze out approximately 5mm length of gel for each spot.
- Apply a minimum of 1-3 spots per square metre around the designated hotspots.
- Replace cap after use.
- Inspect treatments periodically for consumption and re-apply as necessary.
Where can this product be used?
- Place gel along ant trails and other ant activity hotspots..
- Remove other sources of food.
- Place gel where it won't be disturbed or contaminated by cleaning or general activities.
- Place in protected cracks and crevices
- Ready to use bait that does not require any mixing or dilution
- Remove alternative food sources.
- Place bait where it won’t be disturbed or contaminated by cleaning or other activities.
- For outside use, place spots in protected cracks and crevices since exposure to direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold and water may reduce the length of bait effectiveness
- To achieve the best result, additional bait placements should be provided if initial bait placements are consumed within a day or two and if ant activity remains high at the bait location after 2 days.
- Talon Ant Killer Gel will remain attractive to ants for at least 14 days ,baits remailing after this period may need replacing.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED