It is ideal to mix Munns Superstart Seed and Turf Starter Fertiliser with your chosen lawn seed at planting time, prior to laying roll-out lawn.
This promotes an even distribution of the seed and encourages faster germination and stronger seedling vigor.
The Superstart Seed and Turf Fertiliser supplies essential nutrients for seed germination and is an all Australian made organically based lawn starter fertiliser.
2.5kg = 25m2
5kg = 50m2
10kg = 100m2
20kg = 200m
Contains Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium
NPK 5: 1: 0.95
How to Use
Munns Superstart Seed and Turf Starter Fertiliser is easy to use. See below our recommended directions for application on new lawns and on-going maintenance.
- Mix the contents of the pack at the recommended rate with your choice of lawn seed.
- Lightly rake the area one way to create furrows.
- Spread lawn seed and Munns Seed and Turf Starter evenly over the area, and cross rake.
- Keep the top 1cm of soil moist during germination using a fine mist spray.
- Mowing your new lawn should take place approximately 4 – 5 weeks when seedlings are about 6 – 8cm high.
- Remove the top 2cm from the tips.
- After 5 – 6 weeks ferterlise your new lawn with either Munns Golf Course Green, Munns Buffalo Booster or Munns Buffalo Green Lawn Fertiliser. Please note, after 5 - 6 weeks the Seed and Turf Starter has been used up by the young seedlings, this is why we are recommending you ferterlise your new lawn as above at around 6 - 8 weeks.
- Keep product stored in original container out of sunlight.
- Always use personal protection whenever handling products.
- If product comes in contact with skin wash with soapy water.
- May be harmful if swallowed. Contact doctor if ingestion occurs.