Munns Professional Organic Lawn Fertiliser is a unique formulation, that has been formulated to improve the total health of your lawn. Soil is the backbone of a healthy lawn and this unique formulation is specifically designed to boost soil health and gently feed. Seaweed, humates, gypsum, feathermeal, fishmeal and more are combined into a mini granule, allowing the formulation to reach the soil where it’s needed. A healthy soil promotes deeper root systems, quicker uptake of nutrients and a thicker, greener lawn.
- Boosts soil health, providing nutrition to the soil and lawn at the rate that it requires, maximising utilisation of nutrients and reducing unnecessary surge growth.
- Natural slow release, thanks to the inclusion of essential organic nutrients and trace elements.
- Stronger green lawn, with each application lasting up to 12 weeks, so your lawn need never go hungry again.
5kg = 100m2
Contains Nitrogen as organic, Phosphorus as organic and phosphate, Potassium
NPK 7: 0.7: 2.5
How to Use
When to use
Munns Professional Organic Lawn Fertiliser will slowly release for up to 3 months, with three to four applications recommended for a lush green lawn all year round. If you’re looking for a product to repair a stressed or damaged lawn, this product along with regular watering is ideal to strengthen the lawn back to health. For best results apply at least in early spring, summer and autumn.
5 easy steps to use your Munns® Organic Fertiliser
- Ensure that hard surfaces adjacent to lawn are dry before applying to avoid staining.
- Apply 50g per square metre (m²), which is about three quarters of one adult handful.
- Using a sweeping arc motion, spread evenly at the recommended rate, spreading half the amount required walking in a north-south direction and the remainder in an east-west direction.
- Sweep excess product off paths and driveways onto the lawn before watering, as product may stain when wet.
- Always water in well immediately after application.
Apply during fine weather, avoiding windy conditions and heavy rain.
DO NOT APPLY if maximum temperature exceeds 30℃, when soil is dry or lawn is moisture stressed. Ensure stressed lawns are well watered before applying. All lawns must be well watered immediately after application. If hot conditions are expected following application, ensure you water well.
Re-apply every 3 months for a lush green lawn.
NEW LAWNS AND SANDY SOILS: Apply at half rate, twice as often (every 6 weeks).
NEW LAWNS: Switch to normal rate and timing 12 weeks after establishment.
- Children & Pet Safety: Store out of reach of children and pets, as some may find the product attractive to eat. To help prevent consumption after application, water in immediately.
- Health Warning: Organic-based fertilisers contain micro-organisms that may be harmful to your health. The dust may act as an irritant. Please follow the Application Precautions below.
- Application Precautions: Avoid breathing the dust. Always wear a dust mask and gloves when applying and do not apply during windy conditions. Wash hands and affected parts immediately after applying.
- Product can stain if not applied as directed. Please follow directions.
- For emergencies only call: 1800 033 111 (24 hours)