Couch is a fine textured, hard wearing, rich green lawn that is ideal for high wear areas often associated with pets or children. It is drought tolerant and self repairing, and suited to most areas of Australia.
*Germination times are dependent upon temperature and soil moisture levels. Germination may take longer than specified during cold periods and when soil is not kept sufficiently moist.
The blend contains premium Couch and Improved Turf Type Perennial Ryegrass. The Ryegrass will germinate very quickly, and act as the mother crop to protect and support the growth of the Couch seed. Over time, the Couch will become the dominant grass type.
Please note: It is very important to keep cutting the ‘mother crop’ to allow the warmth and light into the Couch so it can germinate and establish.
- Premium slow release 3 months fertiliser to help establish the grass long term.
- Improved germination and root development through the inclusion of a professional grade wetting agent.
- Multi-purpose coating, to boost germination and deter birds, while also allowing you to see where you’ve sown seeds.
- 1.1kg = 100m2 new lawn coverage or 200m2 oversow coverage
- 2.5kg = 250m2 new lawn coverage or 500m2 oversow coverage
- Other Sizes Available
Lawn Seed Type: Couch and Improved Turf Type Perennial Ryegrass % by weight of Seed: 40% Minimum Germination: Above 85% Blend also contains: 35.9% (by weight) slow release lawn food (22% Nitrogen, 5% Potassium, 2% Iron), Zeolite (granular soil improver), and a soil wetting agent.