The Fast Grass Lawn Repair Kit is a ready-to-use multi-purpose repair kit that can be used for various applications.
This three-in-one kit contains lawn seed, lawn fertiliser and unique wetting agent with trace elements and can be sown all year round.
It is suitable for bare patches, over-sow, bare spots often caused by pet urine, and damaged areas caused by wear and tear
Munns has a guaranteed results standard of 5-10 days* (maybe slower in very cold areas).
2kg = Covers up to 20m2 of bare patch or up to 40m2 when oversowing
Contains Annual Ryegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, Chewing Fescue, Improved Perennial Ryegrass, Unique Organic Wetting Agent and Superstart Lawn Starter Fertiliser
By Count: 14%: 14%: 14%: 14%: 43%: 43%
Minimum Germination: 85%
How to Use
The Fast Grass Lawn Repair Kit is easy to use. See below our recommended directions for application on lawn bare patches and over sow.
Directions for repairing lawn bare patches
Mix contents thoroughly in a bucket before applying, then loosen soil with a garden rake.
Spread the lawn repair kit evenly over the bare patch and lightly rake (approx 1cm deep).
Saturate with a fine spray and keep moist at all times.
Mow the grass when it is approximately 8 – 10cm high, only removing the top 2cm of grass.
After 5 – 6 weeks, fertilise with Munns Golf Course Green Lawn Fertiliser.
The most common failure in raising a new lawn from seed is lack of moisture during the germination period. We have addressed this problem by mixing their unique Weta-Lawn with their seed.
Directions for over sow
- Cut existing lawn down close.
- Mix contents thoroughly in a bucket before applying, then broadcast evenly over the area.
- Lightly top dress with approx 1cm of sandy loam. This enables seed soil contact for better germination, saturate with a fine mist spray and keep moist at all times.
- Mow grass when it is 8 – 10cm high only removing the top 2cm of grass.
- After 5 – 6 weeks, fertilise with Munns Golf Course Green Lawn Fertiliser.