- It’s made for Buffalo Lawns. It’s got more nitrogen and sulfur nutrients over the Hortico All Lawns Fertiliser, which help Buffalo lawns stay strong and healthy.
- Fast results with visible greening within 7 days. Remember to read the pack instructions to get the best results.
- Feeds for up to 12 weeks. Professional slow release nitrogen technology ensures a long term feed.
- Get a strong, hardy lawn. Added potassium improves leaf strength and wear resistance. Kids will love it.
- Lush green lawn . Added iron promotes a rich, deep green lawn. Gives you a lawn you can stare at for ages.
- Improves soil structure, increasing soil water and nutrient storage ability. You improve the soil and the worms will look after your lawn.
- Easy to use granular fertiliser. Fine granular formulation filters down to the lawns roots and quickly dissolves when watered in. Reduces the chances of children or pets eating the product.
Hortico Buffalo Lawns Fertiliser is for Buffalo lawn owners, here’s a premium combo fertiliser especially formulated with the right stuff you need to get a lush and tough Buffalo Lawn.
The combo of fast acting nutrients with a slow release means you see greening results quickly plus get that lasting feed for up to 3 months.
NPK 12.2: 0.0: 5
How to Use
Directions for use
Step 1: Ensure the lawn is well watered before application. Allow lawn to dry before application.
Step 2: Always water in well after application of fertiliser.
Step 3: Application of Hortico Soil Wetter before fertiliser application will improve the fertiliser performance.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
Yates 7kg Dynamic Lifter Concentrated Lawn Food