Racumin Rat & Mouse Killer is a ready-to-use bait sachet for the control of rats and mice.
- Rats and mice chew through the sachet to reach edible paste
- Contains bittering agent - human taste deterrent
0.37 g / kg Coumatetralyl
How to Use
Directions for Use
Do NOT remove bait from the paper sachet.Baiting Strategy:Eliminate as far as practicable all alternative rodent food sources. Place the bait sachets in areas of known rodent activity and under cover (eg behind appliances and furniture, in ceiling voids etc). The feeding behaviours of rats and mice differs: mice require several feeding locations; use one bait sachet (10g) per location: do NOT exceed 3 metres between baits. Rats require larger quantities of baits placed at fewer locations: place a mimimum of 3 sachets (30g) per location; do NOT exceed 9 metres between bait locations. Inspect baits regularly (daily), if bait is eaten up quickly then increase the number of baits sachets at each location. Continue observation and replenishment until no more bait is taken. Baiting for at least 2 weeks is necessary to reduce mouse or rat numbers.Collect any dead rodent carcases and dispose of by wrapping in paper and placing in the garbage.Do NOT allow cats and dogs to eat poisoned rats or mice. The use of this product for the control of protected native rodents requires permission from Wildlife Authorities.
- DO NOT place baits in open areas.
- DO NOT place baits in any position accessible to children, domestic pets or livestock or birds.
- DO NOT apply directly on or near exposed foods or food utensils, food prepartaion areas, livestock feed or water, food storage areas, or onto packaging materials or in areas where such packaging is stored.
- DO NOT destroy box while product still remains. This product is hazardous to pigs, cats, dogs and poultry. Do NOT contaminate ponds, waterways or drains with the product, bait refuse from bait stations, or used containers.
Storage & Disposal
Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Do NOT store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage. Destroy untaken baits. Any spillage of bait should be removed immediately.
Poisonous if swallowed. Do NOT touch the bait. If on skin, and after each baiting, wash thoroughly with soap and water. Vitakim K1 (Phytomedadione) is antidotal.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (phone 131126).