Free shipping when you spend $25 or more on seeds
Free shipping when you spend $50 or more on other products

How do you get rid of push me pull me bugs?

They are red and black and stick together at the bum That's why I think they call them push me pull me

General Advice • Pests

Do you mean harlequin bugs? These bugs are 12mm long and black and red or black and reddish orange in colour. They often cluster on fences, wood heaps, tree trunks and similar places and move on nearby plants to feed during the day. The plants are damaged when the insects suck sap from young tissues, and may eventually wilt and die. Try Yates Baythroid, Lawn Grub and Insecticide. It sontrols a wide range of insect pests of lawns, ornamentals, vegetables and outdoor areas.



Answered: 11 Feb, 2014

We also plant seeds in the heads of gardeners

Join the Yates Garden Community to receive personalised monthly emails, and hear about exclusive promotions and giveaways.

Join Now
Stay Connected Facebook Instagram Youtube